<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : First World Blogger Problems

2.15.2012

First World Blogger Problems

Button-up: H&M (similar). Skinnies: Paige Denim. Oxfords: Steve Madden (similar). Readers: Vintage (similar). Bangles: LOFT (similar).
  • This html code is way too confusing.
  • Not taking sponsors till December 2014?! Rats.  
  • I don't have an iPhone, therefore I can''t showcase all of my would-be cool Instagram collages.
  • How do I get my husband to wear bowties?
  • I lost a follower. Lame
  • Blogger is temporarily unavailable? Oh my gosh, this is so dumb. I need to check my dashboard!
  • Blogger is still not up and running!? It's been 3 hours. Are the technicians at Google on some company vacation? Probably.
  • Why can't I work for Google?
  • It's been 2 days since I posted {insert elevated heart rate and panic} Must. Get. To. Computer. Now. 
  • Why won't this stupid thing let me leave a comment?
  • This word verification box is giving me a headache.
  • I should probably do something productive, like pay my bills, but I am too preoccupied with blog stalking.
  • Oh my gosh, I need those shoes. And that blazer, but I already spent my shopping money this month.
  • My husband is going to kill me when he finds out I bought another pair of shoes.
  • I want that Michael Kors watch, but I don't have an extra $350 because I already spent it on shoes.
  • How do these people afford this crap?! 
  • Photoshop isn't working.
  • I need more memory on my Mac. I have too many photos uploaded.
  • The lighting in this room is ruining my pictures.
  • How dare you suggest I use a flash!
  • I wore such a cute outfit today and didn't get any pictures! Ugh. Wasted outfit.
  • My husband forgot to mention one of my buttons was undone while taking my outfit pictures (anyone catch that?)
  • My husband is gone on business. Who is going to take my outfit pictures? 
  • My photobucket bandwidth has exceeded its monthly allowance. Crap.
  • Picnik is closing!?! Nooooo. My blogging life is over.

Labels: , ,

26 Comments:

At February 15, 2012 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Amira said...

HAAAA, yes, yes and yes! I can relate with almost all of them :-) I DESPISE having to prove I'm not a robot.

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I loved this and can totally identify with everything--and I think twitter just makes it worse and reinforces my lack of popularity lol

And how do so many people afford such amazing clothes?

And you forgot the self doubt or maybe you don't get it of do you think they'll get that I'm trying to be funny or is this post good enough or will I ever get there?

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Hehhehehehehe every. single. one. So true!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I frequently ask myself how people afford the cute clothes that I know cost oodles of money. *sigh*

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Oh this is so perfect.

 
At February 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

This definitely made my day....I have had a handful of these thoughts run through my mind EVERYDAY!! seriously...why can't I leave a comment on some blogs? brandi....stop spending money? oh but I need that wallet! I've been looking for one!! you do not need those boots! oh..but those are the ones that I've wanted for years and they're on sale! ugggggg.... thanks for the post.

run-style-run.blogspot.com
oh...and i just put in the search word "tulle skirt" on ebay and looked through the selection!! it wasn't expensive either...like $20!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

this is great! definitely made me laugh out loud! :)

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 15, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

haha, I love this - and they're all so true!

Who is blocked out until December 2014!? Rockstar Diaries maybe? I looove that blog - and her husband wears bow ties :)

xxx
Jenna

 
At February 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Andy said...

You are funny. Also, I hate when you a lose a follower. Those jerks.

 
At February 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

omg this is hilarious and oh so true! I couldn't stop laughing plus I'm at work so I just look like a weirdo laughing at the computer screen. really cute outfit love the glasses!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

awweee this is a great post.
i love the flats and that flannel is great

xo katlin
kaitgirl

 
At February 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

seriously cute post. I feel your pain!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Melu103 said...

hahaha omg i agree
high five girl! the one i am mostly concerned about is
the last one .. i am really having a heart attack over it ...

PICNIK DONT GO </3


xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Why won't this stupid thing let me leave a comment?

That one gets me all the time now. For some reason I have to switch from Firefox to Safari to get a comment box to show up on a ton of blogs (yours included). I can't figure it out!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Alexandrа said...

Lol))) It's really funny!))

By the way, great look, I like your shirt so much!)

http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/
Visit my blog please! I have some new posts!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 4:58 PM , Blogger JustPatience said...

OMG, this is the funniest thing ever. These are all so true and all apply to me also.

Patience
Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

 
At February 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

You look amazing. The shirt and the skinny jeans look great.

 
At February 15, 2012 at 8:35 PM , Blogger christine donee said...

so. true.

tears of sadness when I lose a follower. for real.

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM , Blogger {EnLove With Life} said...

This post is spot on! I absolutely love it. Every one of those is genius! "Wasted outfit" -- so true!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Why does everyone else have an endless supply of money and awesome outfits?

I love your glasses though :)

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

 
At February 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Annie said...

Gahh - reading all that gives me anxiety! But you look super cute - love that blue gingham and those adorable shoes :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

 
At February 17, 2012 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Midnight Cowgirl said...

True that.

 
At February 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM , Blogger kellichristinecase said...

BEEEEEAAAAAUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 2:12 PM , Blogger dreamsandjourney said...

Oh man... it's like you're in my brain or something! hahahaha... ALL of them gave me a good laugh -I'm not alone (phew!) Thanks for sharing! Just came across your blog... enjoying it!

 
At October 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

ahahaha these are so funny and true story! i like the sequence and progression too. you have such humour writing talent

pandaphilia fashion

 
At February 27, 2013 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Vicente said...

Be prepared with questions you'd like to ask your dentist or hygienist.
dentist

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home